Diffuser Tips & Tricks
Reed diffusers are a great way to have a constant controlled fragrance in your room.
1. Do not place your reed diffuser on a polished or painted surface.
2. Screw off your cap, pop out the white seal and screw your cap back on.
3. Place your reeds into the diffuser. For a strong scent from your diffuser, turn your reeds weekly. For a subtle scent, turn every 2-3 weeks.
4. When turning your reeds make sure to take care with any liquid spillage. If any spillage occurs, clean up immediately.
5. Keep diffuser out of direct sunlight and keep away from children and pets.